Types and characteristics of injection molding machines
1、 Vertical injection molding machine
1. The injection device and the mold locking device are on the same vertical centerline, and the mold is opened and closed along the up and down directions. Its floor area is only about half of that of the horizontal machine. Therefore, the productivity converted into floor area is about twice.
2. Easy to realize insert molding. Because the mold surface is upward, it is easy to put the insert into position. If the lower template is fixed and the upper template is movable, and the belt conveyor is combined with the manipulator, the full-automatic insert molding can be easily realized.
3. The weight of the mould is supported by the horizontal formwork to open and close up and down, so that the formwork cannot be opened and closed due to the forward fall caused by the gravity of the mould similar to the horizontal machine. It is conducive to maintaining the accuracy of machinery and molds for a long time.
4. Each plastic part cavity can be taken out by a simple manipulator, which is conducive to precision molding.
5. Generally, the mold locking device is open around, which is easy to configure various automatic devices, and is suitable for the automatic forming of complex and exquisite products.
6. The belt conveyor is easy to install in the middle of the mold, which is convenient for automatic production.
7. It is easy to ensure the consistency of resin fluidity and mold temperature distribution in the mold.
8. Equipped with rotating table top, moving table top and inclined table top, it is easy to realize insert molding and in mold combined molding.
9. In the small batch trial production, the die structure is simple, the cost is low, and it is easy to unload.
10. Having withstood the test of many earthquakes, the vertical machine has better seismic resistance than the horizontal machine due to its low center of gravity.
2、 Horizontal injection molding machine
1. Even for the mainframe, there is no height limit for the plant to be installed due to its low fuselage.
2. Where the product can fall automatically, it can be formed automatically without using a manipulator.
3. Due to the low fuselage, it is easy to supply materials and overhaul.
4. The mold shall be installed by crane.
5. When multiple sets are arranged in parallel, the molded products are easy to be collected and packaged by the conveyor belt.
3、 Angle injection molding machine
The axis of the injection screw of the angle injection molding machine and the movement axis of the clamping mechanism template are mutually vertical, and their advantages and disadvantages lie between vertical and horizontal. Because the injection direction and the parting surface of the mold are on the same plane, the angle injection molding machine is suitable for the mold with asymmetric geometry with side gates or the products with gate traces are not allowed in the molding center.
4、 Two color injection molding machine
The injection molding machine can inject two colors at one time, which can meet the appearance requirements of consumers and make users feel more comfortable with their products.
5、 Multi station forming machine
The injection device and the clamping device have two or more working positions, and the injection device and the clamping device can also be arranged in a variety of ways.
6、 Electric injection molding machine
All electric injection molding machine can not only meet the needs of special applications, but also has more advantages than ordinary injection molding machines.
Another advantage of the all electric injection molding machine is that it can reduce the noise, which not only benefits the workers, but also reduces the investment and construction cost in the sound insulation production workshop.